Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Younger GA's Bible Memory Verses- November

Here are the Bible memory Verses for the Younger GA class for the month of November. The girls each receive a bible verse every month according to their grade level. They have one month to memorize these and recite them to me in order to put a sticker on the poster in our classroom. At the end of the year they will receive special recognition and a special badge for completing these.

Please help your daughter work on these!

In Him,
Dawn Thomas

1st Grade ~ It is more blessed to give than to receive. Acts 20:35


2nd Grade ~ Whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 2 Corinthians 9:6

3rd Grade ~ Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here I am. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8

No comments: